Embark Family Camp - Where Campers Chart the Course for their Families!
Come aboard - and bring your whole family! There is no better way to spend a long weekend during the summer than at Camp.
2020 campers, grab your parents and show them everything you love about Camp. This is your chance to be the "counselor" of your family and help chart their course at Sea Gull and Seafarer.
Never been to Camp before? Now is the time to try it out and see what everyone's been talking about!
How will the program work?
- Click here to hear our executive directors share more about Embark 2020.
- Each family will have their own cabin/housing at Camp.
- Activities will be open and will include sailing, powerboating, archery, canoeing, swimming, target sports, arts & crafts and more! Click here to see the typical daily schedule for Embark Family Camp 2020.
- Evening Programs will include campfires, smores and fellowship (at a safe distance).
- Meals will be in the dining hall and there will also be cookouts at individual cabins.
- July 1 - 5 (Camp Seafarer)
- July 8 - 12 (Camp Seafarer)
- July 15 - 19 (Camp Seafarer)
- July 22 - 26 (Camp Seafarer)
- July 29 - Aug. 2 (Camp Seafarer)
- August 5 - 9 (Camp Seafarer)
$487 per person/Non-YMCA member rate
$438 per person/YMCA member rate and S.A.I.L participant rate
In order to cancel a Family Camp Program or Fall Program, Camp must receive a written cancellation two weeks prior to your start date. The deposit is non-refundable. Not attending the program does not entitle you to a refund.
Ensuring a Safe and Healthy Environment at Camp
Ensuring a safe summer will require a partnership among all of us. Our top priority is to keep our campers, families, and staff safe. In light of our current reality, we have elevated our medical protocols and practices using recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Camp Association (ACA), North Carolina State Health and Human Services, Pamlico County Health Department, and with guidance from our Camp Medical Advisory Committee.
Click here for an overview of our COVID-19 Medical Protocols and our Pre-Camp 2020 Health Screening for EMBARK All family members will be required to bring their Pre-Camp 2020 Health Screening with them to Camp. As always, We will continue to monitor guidance from the CDC and the State of North Carolina. We recognize that COVID-19 guidelines will change as the landscape changes, and will adapt our programming and protocols accordingly.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to serve families from other countries during Embark Family Camp.