Please refrain from overpacking and bring to Camp only the recommended packing list items. We also recommend putting a list of all your camper’s items in their duffle bag and mark all their items with their name.
Summer 2022 Camp Sea Gull Packing List
Summer 2022 Camp Seafarer Packing List
- Camp provides all the equipment needed to participate fully in our activities. If your camper chooses to bring his or her own equipment (tennis rackets, golf clubs, lacrosse sticks with end caps) please make sure it is labeled and understand that he or she is responsible for it. Camp Sea Gull and Camp Seafarer are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings.
- Lifejackets are listed under accessories and are OPTIONAL TO BRING. Camp provides all equipment necessary to participate fully in the programs. If you do choose to bring your own life jacket, they must be Coast Guard Approved.
- Be sure to talk to your camper about the importance of using sunscreen (30 SPF or higher) and be sure to pack them a hat.
- Be sure to leave all expensive clothing and jewelry at home. Your camper will not need any money while they are at Camp.
- Please note that any electronic devices that record or play videos, make or receive phone calls, or connect to the internet are not allowed. Camp is a safe place for everyone to unplug and be the best and most true versions of themselves. They connect with their cabinmates, enjoy their gorgeous surroundings, and just be kids. If music is important to your camper, please consider sending an mp3 player or smaller music device that does not record video.