Pass the Bug Juice Please…
Bug Juice is by far one of the most popular (and traditional) items found on the table during Camp meals. Regardless the flavor, a glass or two can keep you going out on the Land and Sea! We’re excited to announce September 16 is Bug Juice Day this year. We challenge all of our campers to participate in this special day and share a little flavor of Camp with their friends and families. Last year a few of our campers and parents came up with the idea of Bug Juice Day to virtually bring our Camp family together this fall and to provide a unique opportunity to give back to Camp.
How can you participate in Bug Juice Day? Well… it’s easy!
• Buy or make your favorite bug juice, Kool-Aid or lemonade.
• Set up a table with pitchers, chairs, cups and ice.
• Sell Bug Juice anytime on Saturday, Sept. 16.
• Send all funds raised to Camp.
Camp is a special place and one we want to provide for campers who may not be able to afford it. All proceeds from Bug Juice Day will go to the Annual Campaign to help send kids to camp next summer.
How can you make your Bug Juice Day an off the charts success?
• Craft a cool message or take a photo of your Bug Juice flyer, and promote your efforts on social media using #BugJuiceDay.
• Post this flyer around your school and/or neighborhood.
• Invite friends in your cabin this past summer to participate.
September 16 is just around the corner. Which Camp will have the most participation…Sea Gull or Seafarer?!