Pass the Bug Juice Please…
Bug Juice is by far one of our most popular (and traditional) items found on the table during Camp meals. Regardless of your favorite flavor, a glass or two always keeps you going out on the Land and Sea! We’re excited to announce that September 24, 2016 is Bug Juice Day. We challenge our 2016 campers to participate in this special day and share a little flavor of Camp with their friends and families. A few of our campers and parents came up with the idea of Bug Juice Day to not only virtually bring our Camp family together this fall, but to provide a unique opportunity to give back to Camp.
How can you participate in Bug Juice Day? Well… it’s easy!
- Buy or make your favorite bug juice, Kool-Aid or lemonade.
- Set up a table with pitchers, chairs, cups and ice.
- Sell Bug Juice anytime on Saturday, Sept. 24.
- Send all funds raised to Camp.
Camp is a special place and one we want to provide for campers who may not be able to afford it. All proceeds from Bug Juice Day will go to the Annual Fund to help send kids to camp next summer.
How can you make your Bug Juice Day an off the charts success?
- Craft a cool message or take a photo of your Bug Juice Day flyer
and promote your efforts on social media using #BugJuiceDay.
- Post this flyer around your school and/or neighborhood.
- Invite friends in your cabin this past summer to participate.
September 24 is just around the corner. Which Camp will have the most participation…Sea Gull or Seafarer?!